Claudius -- one of the points in the video Luc posted above is that in a spiritual awakening, you may find yourself re-working old issues even though you've already done a lot of work on them. Like you, I have been simply stunned by how *much* I have had to re-visit my old issues in w/d / Kundalini despite a lot of good psychotherapy in the past. My best guess is that this is an extra deep cleansing we are going through that will lead us to be more sane and whole than normal. Super-whole.

Also, similar to you, I wonder why I had to go through this at all, since I took the Paxil for the best reasons. Why does my healing have to take so long? Why didn't I go up to a high dose of Omega-3 years ago? And, like you, my best guess is that it had to be this particular path so that something particular could be created by me at this time that could not have been created any other way.

It is going to be *very* interesting to see how things unfold -- for each of us, and on the big stage -- in the coming time.