Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: 10 signs of spiritual awakening

10 signs of spiritual awakening

Keep walking. Just keep walking.

Hello Luc

I've seen the video (with subtitles in Spanish, lol). thank you very much
    I also believe in synchronicities. As a reminder I will write here the familiar story of synchronicity Antony Hopkins.

"A wonderfully simple example concerns actor Anthony Hopkins when he was asked to star in the film The Girl from Petrovka. Try as he might, he could not find a copy of the novel to prepare for the role, but synchronicity took a hand. Wandering into a London tube station, he found a discarded copy of the book on a bench. Who knows what complicated process of mind-scanning, decision-making and so on led him to be in the right place at the right time to find the book just when he needed it. Had he tried to rationalise this process as it was occurring the magic would probably have disappeared like a puff of smoke, for these things go on at a subconscious level and cannot be forced into taking place.

Even this coincidence has a fascinating ending, because when Hopkins flew abroad to make the film he met the author of the novel who bemoaned his loss of a prized copy in which he had made some notes. He had lent it to someone in London. It was, of course, the very copy that the actor had found by way of serendipity."

Hugs
    Mar/2009 (diacepam+nortriptilina).Aprl-2010 (sulpiride+diacepam). May-2010:Tranxene 20 mg+SEROXAT 20mg
    TAPER BENZO:Apr-2011 20-10mg.; Sep-Nov -2011 taper 10 a 0mg. BENZO FREE 06/11/2011
    TAPER SEROXAT: jul-ago-11: de 20 a 10 mg; Dic-11/jan-10-5mg;Apr-sep-12 5-0mg . SEROXAT FREE: 15/09/2012
    Internal tremor, brain fog, memory, lack of concentration, anxiety. Problem original: Stress

Just add a comment:

I do not know if spiritual awakening kundalini or whatever. What if it is perfectly all or nearly all changed our lives, and something "woke up" in us. Many kundalini symptoms (physical and psychological) are experienced by us, and that is a reality ..We changed the outlook on life, people ... we see the world through a different prism

Hugs
    Mar/2009 (diacepam+nortriptilina).Aprl-2010 (sulpiride+diacepam). May-2010:Tranxene 20 mg+SEROXAT 20mg
    TAPER BENZO:Apr-2011 20-10mg.; Sep-Nov -2011 taper 10 a 0mg. BENZO FREE 06/11/2011
    TAPER SEROXAT: jul-ago-11: de 20 a 10 mg; Dic-11/jan-10-5mg;Apr-sep-12 5-0mg . SEROXAT FREE: 15/09/2012
    Internal tremor, brain fog, memory, lack of concentration, anxiety. Problem original: Stress

Luc -- Good find!

Parox -- I know that Anthony Hopkins anecdote! Wonderful. It has helped me the most to look at this experience as an awakening. You may find this blog post about w/d and Kundalini (and shamanic initiatory illness) interesting --
    Meds free since June 2005.

"An initiation into shamanic healing means a devaluation of all values, an overturning of the profane world, a peeling away of inveterate handed-down notions of the world, liberation from everything preconceived. For that reason, shamanism is closely connected with suffering. One must suffer the disintegration of one's own system of thought in order to perceive a new world in the higher space."
    -- Holger Kalweit

Psychotropic medication recovery, Kundalini, and shamanic initiatory illness

Shaking, vibration, altered states of consciousness ranging from comatose to euphoric, extremely long periods of insomnia or hypersomnia, inability to tolerate eating, food cravings, headaches, nausea and vomiting, nightmares, suicidality, pain, heart palpitations, fear of going crazy, feeling tormented, terror, being bed-ridden, agitation, weakness, cognitive confusion, seizures, muscular rigidity, tingling, impaired vision, hearing unusual sounds, seeing lights, other hallucinations or visions, obsessive or impulsive behavior, rages, crying jags, severe depression, vertigo, seeming drunk without taking any substance, exhaustion, chills, heat, sweating, tendency to isolation and agoraphobia.

What am I describing?

a) psychotropic medication withdrawal / neurological recovery
    b) Kundalini awakening
    c) shamanic initiatory illness
    d) all of the above

The correct answer is d) all of the above!

Read more here --

http://neuroscienceandpsi.blogspot.c...-recovery.html

"An initiation into shamanic healing means a devaluation of all values, an overturning of the profane world, a peeling away of inveterate handed-down notions of the world, liberation from everything preconceived. For that reason, shamanism is closely connected with suffering. One must suffer the disintegration of one's own system of thought in order to perceive a new world in the higher space."
    -- Holger Kalweit

There's no doubt in my mind we are undergoing a huge personal transformation in WD. What makes it even more incredible, it happens on top of the worldwide awakening.
    Keep walking. Just keep walking.

A lot of people say there is more and more Kundalini awakening going on in the West than ever before. And I think the neurological damage epidemic (meds, survived battle injuries, environmental toxic load) is being enlisted by the Tao / Gaia to rewire a lot of people fast.

-- Holger Kalweit

I am still not sure whether my years-long WD ordeal is in fact partly a Kundalini awakening. The fact is that I started to realize more and more things about myself, about society, about medicine during my road though WD recovery. I still think it is unbelievable that I was trapped in my old mental patterns of humiliation and lack of defense, despite several talk-therapies throught my life.
    And also I still cannot grab the fact that it took several years, several attemps to quit without getting the truth, until in June 2009 I got suddenly the urge to search the internet for Paxil/Seroxat, and that is were my eyes opened, the horror unfolded and the -real- journey to knowledge and recovery began. Why I did not get this delightful moment earlier? It would certainly have saved me from several horrific CT attempts and the horrific CT recovery since that last pill in 2007.
    MAybe there is really some awakening going on, and I just neede that time and period of unawareness. My recovery would have been lost faster and my suffering lots less when I would haven found a website like PP in 2005. But I will enver know what would have been my road in that case. I would also have missed some interesting conversations and have been less eager to inform and help other people with their recovery.

As Luc says: there is some worldwide awakning, but also some strong forces with strong financial funds, like Big Pharma, which do not want a change in the system... I am very curious how this will develop in the upcoming times!
    Recovering from the ravages of withdrawal after 5 years on Paxil/Seroxat, originally prescribed for stress and, looking backward, PTSS.
    Though it is hardly possible to get something positive from the utter hell of repeated c/t's and protracted w/d, all of this unnecessary, I still believe in the possiblity to emerge from this as a healed, wiser human being.
    All we need is just a little patience - Guns N' Roses

Claudius -- one of the points in the video Luc posted above is that in a spiritual awakening, you may find yourself re-working old issues even though you've already done a lot of work on them. Like you, I have been simply stunned by how *much* I have had to re-visit my old issues in w/d / Kundalini despite a lot of good psychotherapy in the past. My best guess is that this is an extra deep cleansing we are going through that will lead us to be more sane and whole than normal. Super-whole.

Also, similar to you, I wonder why I had to go through this at all, since I took the Paxil for the best reasons. Why does my healing have to take so long? Why didn't I go up to a high dose of Omega-3 years ago? And, like you, my best guess is that it had to be this particular path so that something particular could be created by me at this time that could not have been created any other way.

It is going to be *very* interesting to see how things unfold -- for each of us, and on the big stage -- in the coming time.

-- Holger Kalweit

And...
    The symptoms of the awakening of society

(Text translated with Automatic translator)

When we think of human evolution, our minds tend to wander back to the thousands of years it took to natural selection to produce the man of today. But there are several tests that we as a species actualizándonos. New research suggests that, based on modern technology and industrialization, human beings are not only evolving, but we are doing it even faster than before. In this last age of information, the pace has accelerated our evolution, has been the optimal setting for a rapid evolution of the brain and how we process data. Today we are trying to absorb as much of data in 24 hours as people used to do in a lifetime, this has led to a highly critical society, overactive and hipersensibile to information. It is very clear that we are making a transition as a species.

In recent years there have been several studies that prove a revolution in the collective consciousness, and this 2012 theories have been suggested to explain the phenomenon, some science-based and other turning attention to the interpretations that have emerged from the predictions Maya.

While many continue to investigate the accuracy of the various explanations that are attributed to this "awakening" collective, can not go unnoticed that many people are finally becoming aware of things that apparently remained hidden for so long. Of course, this awakening is not a sudden process. It takes time for discovering the many layers illusory to finally get to the essence of ultimate truths.

Then the ten symptoms that suggest the awakening of society:
    1. We know that there is no significant difference between the main political parties:

It is very easy to get caught in the left-right debate and believe that there is a difference between the major political parties. However, the debate is one thing, while the actions are another. "By their works ye shall know them", and it is indisputable that there is a significant difference between the political parties at the time of the action on the major issues.
    2. We know that central banks and international are the engine of our economic problems:

Debt slavery is totalitarian force that threatens all humanity. When a small group of people has the capacity to create wealth out of nothing and charge interest on it, acquire the ability to enslave the planet regardless of the type of government a country that claims to have.
    3. We know that preventive wars are not necessary:

When we realize that the legitimate self-defense is the only acceptable form of violence, then we become awake humans. Suggest a war because someone is different from us, or which may pose a threat in the future is simply absurd. Nobody wants a war, except for immoral powers that benefit from it.
    4. We know of systematic attempts to poison:

Certainly there is much to learn in terms of how we are being secretly poisoned. It is likely that with the deliberate purpose of social brutalization and, ultimately, to the sacrifice of the population. We might think: Is there someone so dangerous that want to do this to innocent people? By the time we started looking for the answer to that question, we are one step closer to awakening.
    5. We understand that the government can not, and should not legislate morality:

When we realize that the only function of government is to protect our freedom and work for the welfare of citizens, wake up. There should be only one moral law: Do no harm. Therefore, it is impossible that the government force morality compliance with guns, cages, and taxes, because clearly cause severe damage to our freedom and welfare.
    6. We know that the media are manipulated by the ruling elite:

A dwindling number of people still really believe what they hear through mainstream media like a gospel, yet even when they know they are bought and paid for the elite controllers. However, recognizing that they are nothing more than a propaganda machine and a form of mind control, are the first steps to be able to think critically beyond the messages they give.
    7. We know that our neighbors are not our enemies, even if we have different ideologies:

This is perhaps the hardest thing to overcome in the process of awakening. But it is vital to understand that our neighbors have been indoctrinated and hypnotized as we have been us, until we somehow recognize inconsistencies in our thoughts and beliefs. Most of his ideas are not his own. They are suffering like the rest of us. In some cases their actions we may seem perverse, but both empathy and compassion help us eliminate prejudices we bring to what we do not understand. None of us was born "awake" and all, we can always learn more from others.
    8. We know that the goal of power is the total control of planet Earth:

Once we understand that the end game for the ruling elite is to have complete control of all vital aspects of society through a world government, one world currency, the international armed forces, etc., it is easy to see through the lies and propaganda that surround most confusing world events. Never again will be asleep once we accept this reality.
    9. We recognize that there are universal forces that work in favor of our physical world:

No matter that we are religious people, spiritual, scientific or simply curious, we know there are many theories about invisible and powerful force governing our universe. Just to keep an open mind to this possibility, we continually watchful and thankful for the things we can see, hear, taste and touch. Current science has shown that we can only "see" what the visible light spectrum reveals, equivalent to the smallest fraction of all that theoretically can be seen in the energy spectrum. Part of the whole awakening is to realize that there is much more that may be impossible.
    10. The power to change the world depends on us:

For a long time people have conceived themselves as agents of change weak, or in need of more people to change their world. We will know that we are fully awake when we realize that we have an infinite individual power to change the world, simply by living the change we want to see. First, we need to identify the principles we believe in and then go out and live by them. If only a small minority take steps to generate this level of consciousness, would shake the establishment to its core.

Twitter del autor: Benjamin Malik/@BienMal_
    Link WEB (original version): despertarintegral.com ("integral awakening")

http://www.despertarintegral.com/201...dad-despierta/

Big hugs