Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: 1 Year

Yes, Rachel. This happens. I had problems getting off Paxil the very first time I took it. But some people have no difficulty one or more times, and then, something changes in the body, and they either have a terrible time *on* the med or getting off it.
    Meds free since June 2005.

"An initiation into shamanic healing means a devaluation of all values, an overturning of the profane world, a peeling away of inveterate handed-down notions of the world, liberation from everything preconceived. For that reason, shamanism is closely connected with suffering. One must suffer the disintegration of one's own system of thought in order to perceive a new world in the higher space."
    -- Holger Kalweit

Parox, thanks for the helpful information. I will try the aloe juice :-)

Rachel, yes it seems we were burnt. I am looking forward to coming through on the otherside :-)

Where are you on this journey now?

Sheila, thinking about what happened in your situation and others here made me wonder where the warning was regarding how addictive and dangerous these drugs are to get off of when they were given. How deceitful.

OMG, m&m, ain’t that the truth? I even asked my prescribing psychiatrist directly, “Now, is this going to make my brain dependent on it in any way? I don’t want to take anything I’ll become dependent on.” “Oh, no, not at all.”
    Meds free since June 2005.

"An initiation into shamanic healing means a devaluation of all values, an overturning of the profane world, a peeling away of inveterate handed-down notions of the world, liberation from everything preconceived. For that reason, shamanism is closely connected with suffering. One must suffer the disintegration of one's own system of thought in order to perceive a new world in the higher space."
    -- Holger Kalweit