Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Lyme internal vision of the infection

I have sent two e-mails to you, need some support.

I have emailed the Mixter, and he is OK!

Meds free since June 2005.

"An initiation into shamanic healing means a devaluation of all values, an overturning of the profane world, a peeling away of inveterate handed-down notions of the world, liberation from everything preconceived. For that reason, shamanism is closely connected with suffering. One must suffer the disintegration of one's own system of thought in order to perceive a new world in the higher space."
    -- Holger Kalweit

Mixter, good to see you on the site and reaching out when you need support There are several people on the site with similar symptoms of withdrawal that could dialogue and empathize with you during these times of particular difficulty. Sending you lots of healing energy.
    "You must have chaos within you to give birth to a dancing star." -- Nietzsche

Thanks Sheila, Barbara, stan and everyone else for supporting and understanding me!

I catched some good long sleep, 15 hours so I feel more ok today, am at moms new place - restful, open fire place, burning, and calm, good energy.

It was a feeling of low mood and energy, the spirit and soul has been thru some hardships, lots of dreams, entities and worrying about my state.

Anyways I managed to meet a friend yesterday and we was in the town, I kept myself good around him and myself.
    We looked around for art design items and he bought some. Watched around, surroundings and peoples. Good distracts.

Body sometimes felt cold, when energy drained but then it felt better after everything was done.

Then we went to my moms place, and he helped me wear one heavy fire wood sack to the apartment to use for fire place,
    and we talked lots about my experience and he is one of my good soul mates for many years. But also about other things too, like new things he saw in the apartment. :)

He has lots of energy and good things to say. I was not really worn out after, so it is impressive that I can still do things when still in my mind, things happen.
    I think sometimes we understand, to come further we have to try our limits.

Actually, the Effexor is making me low and depressed due to supressing the stimulation, thus reducing the neurotransmitters and combination of Lyme, it's hard.

Also it was hard to come to the point to actually tell and talk, I don't always have so easy to reach for some help when I felt in trouble, but I did and it was good doing this!

this is good to hear,
    time and time...and a day better...
    12 years paxil(9 years only 10 mg) - cold turkey(1,5 month) and switch celexa tapered 1 year 20 mg
    62 years old - for GAD - 4 years 3 months meds free [since april 2009]

vegetables soup - orange (vit C) - curcuma - some meat or fish

Good to see you here, Mix!

I’m so glad you were able to have such a supportive conversation with your friend. Good for you for reaching out! I'm so glad it went so well with him!!

Meds free since June 2005.

"An initiation into shamanic healing means a devaluation of all values, an overturning of the profane world, a peeling away of inveterate handed-down notions of the world, liberation from everything preconceived. For that reason, shamanism is closely connected with suffering. One must suffer the disintegration of one's own system of thought in order to perceive a new world in the higher space."
    -- Holger Kalweit