Thread: My Lyme and the kundalini soul experience and Sandomigrin / Effexor withdrawal

My Lyme and the kundalini soul experience and Sandomigrin / Effexor withdrawal

Hello.

I have had Lyme for 24 years (I am 30 now), and were put on lots of medicinations for dizziness and panic attacks that only covered symptoms.

When I was 6-7 years old, on a car semester in Europa I had a soul experience after the tick bite - kundalini awakening of sorts.

When I arrived at the hotel in Budapest (hungary) I was feeling very sick with a high fever.

I felt a strong connected feeling just when my dad lifted me up to the bed.

I had a light running thru my spine. Then sensed snakes "inside". Very strange but TRUE.
    And after, my body jerked. I saw a giant red skull of death and that scared me.

Then could not sleep, but managed to.
    In the morning I had a loud noise in my ears, my vision became black spots.

I told my parents about it. They waved it off as nothing.

Then, heavy nausea, eye pains etc. Vomiting in car on autobahn after one "blue fish" candy I got from a museum attendant.

I had depersonalization and derealisation when I was in the car, and probably it rewired the brain to "require" sitting in the car and driving forward.

This experience has haunted my life after, and just these things happened again after car rides (became very dizzy going out of car or bus) and having anxiety/body sensations, chills etc.

I was to doctors and they did all tests, didn't find anything. But, I had the red mark classic sign of Lyme after tick bite.
    One doc said it was my inner ear nerve balance (from ear infection) and prescribed Sandomigrin, a potent Serotonin antagonist.

It helped but, felt drugged up.

3 years later I quit taking it and had horrible withdrawal + even more problems, but managed to go on with life. It kinda was a big self-ignoring event for me.
    Why, I dont know. But similiar experiences and stages happened just like I told in beginning. It seemed to take 2-3 years to level off, but started to get strange attacks again.

Years later, when I was 21 I was put on Citalopram for panic attacks and then switched to Effexor when it started to lose effect.
    When I was withdrawing from Effexor 7 years later I was experiencing the same things, but much more brutal.

I will write more again, as I need to write it in sections. Next will be about the brutal CT and reinstatement.

I am in self-treatment for Lyme and on 110.3mgs of Effexor after a brutal CT (reinstatement after 3 months, in hospital - long story)

I hope to get some direction here, for my healing and how to go forward when I am kinda ambivalent. Thank you all for reading.

OK, what I take from your account is that you have not had your experiences attended to enough, and that part of your healing will involve paying good attention to yourself, and finding some good attention from others.

From my reading, I have seen that it is very common for children to have spiritual / psychic experiences which they get no guidance for. They try to tell adults about what's happening to them and they get ignored, disbelieved, punished, or misinterpreted.

So, if I were you, I would do a lot of research on all aspects of your experience -- the physical, the psychological, and the spiritual -- and keep your eyes open for people you can get bits of information from. I think you have done a lot of research on the physical aspects, but not yet on the psychological and spiritual aspects.

Meds free since June 2005.

"An initiation into shamanic healing means a devaluation of all values, an overturning of the profane world, a peeling away of inveterate handed-down notions of the world, liberation from everything preconceived. For that reason, shamanism is closely connected with suffering. One must suffer the disintegration of one's own system of thought in order to perceive a new world in the higher space."
    -- Holger Kalweit