Page 22 of 25 FirstFirst ... 12 20 21 22 23 24 ... LastLast

Thread: Nancy's Journal

Yes 2 tsp. I am reading a little. Could take awhile. Can you summarize a bit about high dosage amounts and how to add. I think I want to start taking more but not sure. I will keep reeading.

OK, good for you for reading a little. Keep that up. It’s good for you to inform yourself, and not just take my word for things.

You’ve been at your current dose for several months, right? At 1375 X 2 = 2750.

There are people researching doses of 9,000 to 18,000 for various forms of neurological injury and for severe psychological problems.

I am currently at 12,600.

Generally, I would prefer that you go up by about 500 mg at a time, but your one teaspoon equals 1375. So, why don’t you add one teaspoon for a total of three teaspoons a day. I would spread it out and take one teaspoon at three separate times to give your body the best chance of tolerating it and utilizing it and keeping a steady supply available.

Then, we wait at least two weeks, maybe more – and see what we see – benefits, or any side effects. Then, maybe you can go up again.

What do you think?
    Meds free since June 2005.

"An initiation into shamanic healing means a devaluation of all values, an overturning of the profane world, a peeling away of inveterate handed-down notions of the world, liberation from everything preconceived. For that reason, shamanism is closely connected with suffering. One must suffer the disintegration of one's own system of thought in order to perceive a new world in the higher space."
    -- Holger Kalweit

sounds great. i will do it. Yes a big problem since learning about brain injury in October is my inability to concentrate due to brain injury(plus made way worse by w/d). plus googleing is even worse. so my ability to research my own health problem is a big problem. i would love to be informed instead of just taking peoples word for things. so i guess doing small amounts is a good idea. What differences do you notice at higher doses and what are your neuro and psych problems. Thanks for your help

Yes, you’re in a hard position, but it’s very good for you in so many ways to keep on doing little bits. It helps your brain heal, it's good for your self-esteem, and, of course, you want to determine your own life.

I am taking the Omega-3 for w/d neuro damage, and I see improvement in my anxiety and depression, cognition, muscle health, poop, psi. Every time I have gone up over the years, I have gotten more benefit -- most noticeably in cognition.

"An initiation into shamanic healing means a devaluation of all values, an overturning of the profane world, a peeling away of inveterate handed-down notions of the world, liberation from everything preconceived. For that reason, shamanism is closely connected with suffering. One must suffer the disintegration of one's own system of thought in order to perceive a new world in the higher space."
    -- Holger Kalweit

Sheila is your story on here somewhere. i am wondering what your neurological problems are. and are they from withdrawal or from taking the meds. And what is psi

Here’s my story, which I have to update –

http://antidepressantwithdrawal.info...nificent-woods

I have some psych issues from before meds, but all my neurological issues are from meds / w/d – I don’t see how you can really distinguish between the effects of the meds and the effects of w/d from the meds.

Psi is the best, new term to encompass all psychic phenomena and experiences.

-- Holger Kalweit

I guess i meant did you have the neurological problems while on meds or only when started going off meds.

Well, my opinion is that these meds cause brain changes which are not beneficial, and I did have side effects on the meds – dry mouth, vivid dreams, weight gain, apathy, exhaustion. So, I would say, yes I had neurological symptoms on the meds.

We already touched on this for your situation. It it not ideal for you to take the meds, but it may be the best course of action for you right now. And you *can* heal from their detrimental effects later.

-- Holger Kalweit

i had neurological mild problems(fatigue, dizzy, anhedonia) while on meds, when off, they appear very stronger with many more, and very acute the second year off
    12 years paxil(9 years only 10 mg) - cold turkey(1,5 month) and switch celexa tapered 1 year 20 mg
    62 years old - for GAD - 4 years 3 months meds free [since april 2009]

vegetables soup - orange (vit C) - curcuma - some meat or fish

Stan and Luc are your stories on here somewhere.