Wow. I sure wish i had known effexor was so bad. But i knew nothing was bad. Dumb dumb. Yah i dont think she got that i still want to withdraw. I think she just got that i did not want to suffer this bad. Unfortunately it could take another few weeks to get a lowet dose. Not sure what to do. Did not realize i could get smaller dose.. great idea to try other sleep aids first. I was just going to do celexa and see how it went before added trazadone. But great idea that maybe wont need trazadone. Mist antidepressants keep me awake that is why she gave me that. I will wait and see what ghappens witb celexa and sleep. However i sleep horribly now. But i am afraid to add too many thigs as once. Do you thing i could add melatonin or calmsforte and celexa.at same time and still decipher what is causing what. I meed sleep asap. Any other sleep ideas. I am afraid to take xanax. It is addictive. I should have never taken it . And this doc doesnt beleive in it. I dont think i should have ever taken it