Hi, i got convinced about brain imbalances years aho even though i never beleived in drugs. I cant beleive i truated these horrible doctors that i needed this stuff. Travesty and stupidity. Anyway been a long journey to last pill. Started reducing 1 yeat ago but then added stuff back. Did.2-3 month taper before that. Severe Depression is my problem now. Was on anti depressants and seroquel for sleep. Barely surviving. How long does it take for our brains to readjust. I hear minimum 6 months. Also have bad anxiety. Problem is i have no idea who real me is. I also got a brain injury 3 years ago so i dont know what mood symptoms can be from that, what is withdrawal and what is me. Very afraid will feel this horrible depression for rest of my life. I want to know who i am off drugs and am determined to give it six months but i fear i am doing something stupid cause feel so awful. But i never even knew if the drugs helped because they always added and took away different ones. Truly i never knew if they even helped me. Please help me. I am severely miserable and petrified this is real me or my brain injury and not withdrawal. Thank god i found this site. I need support, knowledge etc to get through this. Everyone just wants to push me back to drugs.