Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: The 2 Years or 24 months mark

Alex – Well, I’m really sorry about your relationship with your girlfriend. Breaking up is very hard. But, it is true that the hard times in life sometimes separate the wheat from the chaff. This makes space for the *right* person to come into your life.

I told you my reason for not trying the Phospha…..I think the Omega-3 may work in a similar way. I have barely arrived at my target dose for the Omega-3 and I need to give it a chance. I am also coping with the detox effects caused by the digestive enzymes. I don’t need to add anything right now.

I know you want to share your good discovery with me, but does it also make you feel worried in some way if I don’t try the Phospha? I think the Phospha sounds very interesting.

Meds free since June 2005.

"An initiation into shamanic healing means a devaluation of all values, an overturning of the profane world, a peeling away of inveterate handed-down notions of the world, liberation from everything preconceived. For that reason, shamanism is closely connected with suffering. One must suffer the disintegration of one's own system of thought in order to perceive a new world in the higher space."
    -- Holger Kalweit

Quote Originally Posted by Sheila View Post
    Alex – Well, I’m really sorry about your relationship with your girlfriend. Breaking up is very hard. But, it is true that the hard times in life sometimes separate the wheat from the chaff. This makes space for the *right* person to come into your life.

I told you my reason for not trying the Phospha…..I think the Omega-3 may work in a similar way. I have barely arrived at my target dose for the Omega-3 and I need to give it a chance. I am also coping with the detox effects caused by the digestive enzymes. I don’t need to add anything right now.

I know you want to share your good discovery with me, but does it also make you feel worried in some way if I don’t try the Phospha? I think the Phospha sounds very interesting.

Well, I´m just trying to "help" my adrenals to get balanced.

For what I read it works, and I also have a first hand experience with this young girl, who suffers from insomnia, and she goes to the Gim and works out in the afternoon, and this made insomnia worse because of high Cortisol; I told her to start taking PS, she did, and for what she tells me it worked wonders.

I have been trying it now for a month, and it helps, but we all know that w/d is a tough beast.

That sounds very promising. Keep us updated, Alex!
    Meds free since June 2005.

"An initiation into shamanic healing means a devaluation of all values, an overturning of the profane world, a peeling away of inveterate handed-down notions of the world, liberation from everything preconceived. For that reason, shamanism is closely connected with suffering. One must suffer the disintegration of one's own system of thought in order to perceive a new world in the higher space."
    -- Holger Kalweit

Quote Originally Posted by Sheila View Post
    That sounds very promising. Keep us updated, Alex!
    Sheila, why don´t you investigate and tell us what you think about it.

Since my last dose of Effexor, 8 months ago, my anxiety levels have droped something like this:

First 5 months: From 10 to 9- 8

Next 2 months: From 8 to 6

Last month: From 6 to 5

It varies but since the last 2 months it doesn´t go over 7 I guess.....Yes, my anxiety is not so bad as it used to be; absolutely.

It's really great to hear it, Alex!
    Keep walking. Just keep walking.

Great news Alex. Proof that you are healing :)
    Aropax (Paxil). Currently at 13mg and holding.
    Added Endep (amitrypline) 12.5 for sleep - 11 July 2013

"There are things that are known and things that are unknown; in between are doors." - Anonymous

Thank you Luc and Junior; well, yes I believe I´m better, but in this process I don´take anything for granted.

Since last week or so, I´m having windows; clear windows that overlap with waves in hrs. time....what is that?

Knock on wood, it may be the sign of your CNS healing.
    Keep walking. Just keep walking.

I know I have a long road ahead of me.

I do have windows but they are short.I feel an overall improvement in the sense of "fight or flight" reaction and floating anxiety.Things have changed from "terrifying" to "very difficult"

Even I´ve had moments of being able to feel some joy...this is sooo hard for me to say, I feel so sad...here is where I loose perspective; I quit AD to live a BETTER life, and here I am struggling not to die! in a miserable pityful condition.....

I don´t know...I still have hope that this REALLy gets better; as a matter of fact I have seen improvement, but is so complex and hard! I NEVER imagined that discontinuing an ad would be so hard.

Only thing that "comforts" me and helps me to cope with all this is the fact that major depression was worse; very similar, but even worse.

I´m coping with insomnia better; I do what I feel I have to do and it´s working.

I try to live "one day a a time" and hope that when this ends I will live the rest of my life without the chains of psychiatric medication.