Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Hard Finding Meaning

Hard Finding Meaning

I am very sad today.

And overwhelming feeling os sadness.

After a life-time dealing with emotional issues, now, almost sixty, I have lost almost everything in my life.

I am very sick; I try not to get overwhelmed, but it´s hard.

A big sense of loss.Even the most precious things that I kept during my troubled life, are gone now: my voice, my sleep,my personality my remaining quality of life.

I wasn´t good before AD, but NOT this bad....

The only hope that keeps me going is that maybe at the end (if there is one) of the tunnel, even at my age, I will be able to live, finally a better life, for my last years.

But I feel very very hopeless and sad.Life is a cruel thing, that is the way I see it.

I so feel what you are saying here, Alex. WD is an extremely debilitating illness, and on so many levels. Was it just the physical level, it would be so much easier to deal with. The thing is that, when our minds are "swimming" in neuro-emotions, it all gets distorted and surreal. But the improvement is still taking place. You will get there. Also, looking at your recent posts, there seems to be some good shift happening - despite the still present symptoms, some better moments can be seen. Do not give up. When this neuro stuff lifts still more, your entire perspective will get much more optimistic, too.
    Keep walking. Just keep walking.

Compañero -- there will be hard days like this, but they will occur less and less. Don't listen to what they say.
    Meds free since June 2005.

"An initiation into shamanic healing means a devaluation of all values, an overturning of the profane world, a peeling away of inveterate handed-down notions of the world, liberation from everything preconceived. For that reason, shamanism is closely connected with suffering. One must suffer the disintegration of one's own system of thought in order to perceive a new world in the higher space."
    -- Holger Kalweit

hi Alex,
    being 62, and in the same thing as you, same feelings since a while, i have especially these feelings when i am in a wave; but today try to always go out and walk, i feel then better when come home back;
    12 years paxil(9 years only 10 mg) - cold turkey(1,5 month) and switch celexa tapered 1 year 20 mg
    62 years old - for GAD - 4 years 3 months meds free [since april 2009]

vegetables soup - orange (vit C) - curcuma - some meat or fish

I have heard these feelings called the "doomsday cloud". Another poster on another forum says she tries to just observe them and not get caught up in them.

Hang in there Alex. This too shall pass.
    Aropax (Paxil). Currently at 13mg and holding.
    Added Endep (amitrypline) 12.5 for sleep - 11 July 2013

"There are things that are known and things that are unknown; in between are doors." - Anonymous

Gracias compañeros. As a matter of fact, I´m feeling better

Great news :)
    Aropax (Paxil). Currently at 13mg and holding.
    Added Endep (amitrypline) 12.5 for sleep - 11 July 2013

"There are things that are known and things that are unknown; in between are doors." - Anonymous

Keep walking. Just keep walking.

Meds free since June 2005.

"An initiation into shamanic healing means a devaluation of all values, an overturning of the profane world, a peeling away of inveterate handed-down notions of the world, liberation from everything preconceived. For that reason, shamanism is closely connected with suffering. One must suffer the disintegration of one's own system of thought in order to perceive a new world in the higher space."
    -- Holger Kalweit

Awesome! Strength and healing to you Alex