Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: 4 Months out of cipralex...

Don't put too much pressure on yourself, Niks. The most important thing is that you feel ok after the exercise. Then, with time, you will be able to do it on more days.
    Keep walking. Just keep walking.

OK, Niks, I moved your thread to "Journals"!

That is so good that you do all those things to calm your system! And I am glad you find Tolle helpful. Keep doing those things. They are really good for you and they help you heal.

Are you interested in considering magnesium?
    Meds free since June 2005.

"An initiation into shamanic healing means a devaluation of all values, an overturning of the profane world, a peeling away of inveterate handed-down notions of the world, liberation from everything preconceived. For that reason, shamanism is closely connected with suffering. One must suffer the disintegration of one's own system of thought in order to perceive a new world in the higher space."
    -- Holger Kalweit

luc - yes guess i should make a new softer program without pressures ;)

Sheila - in this moment im taking, v-c15 dr.reckeweg and cerebrum compusitum NM from the brand "heel"

But im considering taking Magnesium ok and omega3 wich i had taken when i was tapering, i took "Magnesium ok"

What you advice ?

Magnesium and Omega-3 sound like a good idea. You would experience more immediate benefit from the magnesium. Omega-3 takes a couple of months to have an effect.

Take the magnesium without calcium. If you have diarrhea, choose magnesium glycinate. If you have constipation, choose any magnesium, but not magnesium oxide. Start low -- 50 mg -- use a pill cutter -- and get used to it.

What are the ingredients of the two supplements you mentioned?

"An initiation into shamanic healing means a devaluation of all values, an overturning of the profane world, a peeling away of inveterate handed-down notions of the world, liberation from everything preconceived. For that reason, shamanism is closely connected with suffering. One must suffer the disintegration of one's own system of thought in order to perceive a new world in the higher space."
    -- Holger Kalweit

They are homeopatic so they have a lot of stuff, cerebrum is more for the brain cells and v-c15 is for the entire body but they are expensive and i reaaly didnt noticed nothing...

The magnesium i took at the time is like a multi vitamins with magnesium that improves mental and fisical energy, at least thats what it says lol

Really?? what are the benefits of omega and how much time i should take to feel improves? also what dosage should i take ?

Here's some good info on Omega-3, Niks; http://antidepressantwithdrawal.info...hp?831-Omega-3

Omega-3 helps with depression and other symptoms. Also, this thread may be helpful; http://antidepressantwithdrawal.info...highlight=fish. Lots of great info in it, too.

Nice! Thanks

Oh, I did not realize those were homeopathic remedies. I understand now.

We do not know what dosage of Omega-3 is best yet. We are still experimenting.

It is best to start only one supplement at a time. And it is best to raise the dose very slowly over time. Omega-3 is a very good supplement, but it takes awhile to see the benefit. Then, you see a little benefit. Then, over time, you see more and more benefit.

-- Holger Kalweit

ok sheila so should i start with magnesium or with omega ?? thank you

You can start with either, Niks. There are no hard and fast rules. Just start with the low doses, monitor how your body reacts to the supplements, then, if all is ok, you can up the dose. If you do it step by step, all should be ok. Please, keep us posted about your progress.