Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6

Thread: 4 Months out of cipralex...

Here is this thread Chris mentions, Niks; http://antidepressantwithdrawal.info...-Psychotherapy
    Keep walking. Just keep walking.

yep, read it...same opinion, it would be so nice that on the biggining of all this someone just council me with this and not meds...but no regret now, just have to be ok if possible.

About the staying home doing nothing, need to change that?? i feel i should somedays!

And the neurologist whats are your opinion, should i go or is just another waste of money!? my only problem is that i need to be on a doctor cause i still take xanax, but im sick of my psychiatrist cause im paying him to tell me that i need AD, it just dont sence!!

Niks -- what are you interested in? What would you like to know more about? If you could study anything, what would it be?
    Meds free since June 2005.

"An initiation into shamanic healing means a devaluation of all values, an overturning of the profane world, a peeling away of inveterate handed-down notions of the world, liberation from everything preconceived. For that reason, shamanism is closely connected with suffering. One must suffer the disintegration of one's own system of thought in order to perceive a new world in the higher space."
    -- Holger Kalweit

well i like exercise, but im not with the mood, study i just dont know im too down on my state dont have interess for nothing, just stay home whatch movies, sometimes i play a game but i know that this beahavior is not doing me good, i am avoiding people even my parents i dont speak so often, so i dont know...

im really interested on being good again, work again, be positive again, have a normal life :)

Try looking at the threads in Start-ups and Joe Sent Me and see if anything there sparks an interest in you. We think that identifying and pursuing something that genuinely interests you is very good for healing neurologically.
    Meds free since June 2005.

"An initiation into shamanic healing means a devaluation of all values, an overturning of the profane world, a peeling away of inveterate handed-down notions of the world, liberation from everything preconceived. For that reason, shamanism is closely connected with suffering. One must suffer the disintegration of one's own system of thought in order to perceive a new world in the higher space."
    -- Holger Kalweit

we are numbed, drugged;
    12 years paxil(9 years only 10 mg) - cold turkey(1,5 month) and switch celexa tapered 1 year 20 mg
    62 years old - for GAD - 4 years 3 months meds free [since april 2009]

vegetables soup - orange (vit C) - curcuma - some meat or fish

Quote Originally Posted by Niks View Post
    im really interested on being good again, work again, be positive again, have a normal life :)
    It will happen, Niks. You will be gradually getting better and better. Meanwhile, even despite anhedonia, try doing small things. Then, with time, you will be able to experience more and more positive emotions.
    Keep walking. Just keep walking.

What type of exercise do you like doing Niks? The gym workouts or more outdoors nature walk stuff?