Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Visiible Improvement at 7 Month mark

Sheila, I think I´m not doing too many changes too close together.I am trying to manage whith the same doses of everything since this ordeal started.

The formula I have been using for insomnia is this: 0.25 Xanax/12.5 Seroquel.

Supplements: 225mg Magnesium (the same since 5 weeks ago) 1.200mg Fish-Oil (same) 500mg Vit.C / and I recently started with PHOSPHATIDYLSERINE, to lower the cortisol levels.It seems to help but it may induce insomnia also, and the last couple of nites I have had a bad set-back.

This is very complicated, but my main intention is to keep med. low and try to change to a more natural way to cope with this awful symptom.

As you told me, I might have to wait until later in w/d

If I don´t sleep, I´m done, that I know.

with time, the sleep improves, i read many testimonies, myself having problems sleeping since the beginning, today still problems but less intense, always with the wave patterns
    12 years paxil(9 years only 10 mg) - cold turkey(1,5 month) and switch celexa tapered 1 year 20 mg
    62 years old - for GAD - 4 years 3 months meds free [since april 2009]

vegetables soup - orange (vit C) - curcuma - some meat or fish

That sounds good, Alex. A good, general rule of thumb is to only change one thing at a time, only change it by a little (up or down), and then wait two weeks before changing anything else. Of course, everyone is different.
    Meds free since June 2005.

"An initiation into shamanic healing means a devaluation of all values, an overturning of the profane world, a peeling away of inveterate handed-down notions of the world, liberation from everything preconceived. For that reason, shamanism is closely connected with suffering. One must suffer the disintegration of one's own system of thought in order to perceive a new world in the higher space."
    -- Holger Kalweit