Thread: Prayers Needed for Mother Please

Prayers Needed for Mother Please

I came accross an email my mom sent to someone on Tuesday. I was devistated by what i read. She has a bad mole on her back thats painful and a lump in her breast, but she is too scared to go to the doctor. My mom didnt want to tell me in because she didnt want me to worry. I have been in such a panic state ever since. I cant sleep, i have diarhea (Atleast constipation problem solved) i cry the whole day. I am extremely fearful for my mothers life, as if i dont have enough fear for my own, and these words from her in her email shook me to the core "Please pray for me, I dont want to die now, my daughter needs me"
    I begged her to go to the doctor, so her appointment is early next week. We dont have medical insurance or money, we are sruggling financially. Please pray for me and my mother that nothing serious is wrong. Please if i had to loose my mother i would never make it. She is all I have. Thanks everyone

Aw, NH, so much to deal with. You are definitely going to heal 110%. And I am hoping your mother doesn't have anything serious. I know you are both suffering so much, but it seems like you also have a very strong bond and a lot of love for each other and that will help you so, so much in coping with this stressful period of your lives.

I am definitely praying right now for you and your mother. Keep us in the loop.
    Meds free since June 2005.

"An initiation into shamanic healing means a devaluation of all values, an overturning of the profane world, a peeling away of inveterate handed-down notions of the world, liberation from everything preconceived. For that reason, shamanism is closely connected with suffering. One must suffer the disintegration of one's own system of thought in order to perceive a new world in the higher space."
    -- Holger Kalweit

we are not coming out from suffering, it seem to not stop; life is not this when i look around me;
    prayers send, Needinghelp, it cannot always be deep bad, it has to be better
    12 years paxil(9 years only 10 mg) - cold turkey(1,5 month) and switch celexa tapered 1 year 20 mg
    62 years old - for GAD - 4 years 3 months meds free [since april 2009]

vegetables soup - orange (vit C) - curcuma - some meat or fish

NH, I really udnerstand how you feel, in the depths of WD my mother was of incredible support for me and my biggest fear was that something bad would happen to her. I really hope that your mother will be fine and you will somehow able to support each other to get through this ordeal.
    Recovering from the ravages of withdrawal after 5 years on Paxil/Seroxat, originally prescribed for stress and, looking backward, PTSS.
    Though it is hardly possible to get something positive from the utter hell of repeated c/t's and protracted w/d, all of this unnecessary, I still believe in the possiblity to emerge from this as a healed, wiser human being.
    All we need is just a little patience - Guns N' Roses

Thank you all so so much. I hope and pray my mom will be ok. Our family has been through enough already. I am sure its nothing and she will be ok. Thanks for the prayers. I appreciate it.

French Café Moderator Cosette123's Avatar
    My thoughts are with you Needinghelp and I do hope your mother has nothing serious.
    Severe anxiety since childhood .SSRIs for OCD.
    Major traumatism in my life:Prozac during short periods.
    Deroxat (=Paxil) during 7 years.
    Three unsuccessful atempts to quit.
    Deroxat free since may 2008 (Cold turkey )

Anything you need NH!! Praying for both you and your mom! Glad she will go get the lump checked (sooner than later is a good step). W/d-A/R will bring you to your knees and take away your confidence. Hang in there... Good News... they say this is not permanent and one heals. You will be strong again.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bKEtqaGgfXo

Thanks so much everyone. Just wanted to update that my moms appointment has been re-scheduled for the 11th of March. My mom will be going on holiday for a week just to get a break from everything. Wish i could join but im stuck at work. Im very scared that shes going away for a week as i need her support. I feel like this is never gonigto end im suffering so much.

This is such a good plan for your mother’s health. You will do just fine during this week. Whenever you need contact, just come here. You are definitely going to get through this healing period and come out into a bright new part of your life.
    Meds free since June 2005.

"An initiation into shamanic healing means a devaluation of all values, an overturning of the profane world, a peeling away of inveterate handed-down notions of the world, liberation from everything preconceived. For that reason, shamanism is closely connected with suffering. One must suffer the disintegration of one's own system of thought in order to perceive a new world in the higher space."
    -- Holger Kalweit