Thread: Healing Prayers & Affirmations

Healing Prayers & Affirmations

Healing Prayers & Affirmations

In the stillness of Your presence, God, I feel Your healing life flowing through me now, bringing peace to my mind and energy to my body.

Enfolded in Your powerful healing love, God, I experience health and wholeness in mind, body, and emotions.

Thank You, God, for Your healing life that surges throughout every cell of my entire being, strengthening me and restoring me to wholeness.

To You, dear God, I release any concern about my health. I trust Your healing love and Your life-giving presence to renew me.

Dear God, I am open and receptive to Your healing power. Your light and life energize every cell of my being, and I am grateful.

Healing Affirmations

With my heart open to God's renewing love, I accept my healing now.

I am healthy and strong because I am one with God's healing, revitalizing presence.

I am created in the image of God, blessed with strength and wholeness.

The power of God sustains and blesses me with perfect health.

I have instant access to God's healing power within. I am whole and well in mind, body, and spirit.

http://content.unity.org/prayer/pray...yerAffirm.html
    Nobody's gonna break my stride......nobody's gonna slow me down......Oh no, I gotta keep on moving." (Men at Work)

"To face my trials with the grace of a woman rather than the grief of a child". (Veronica A. Shoffstall)

40 Months drug-free from kindling & tolerance WD (Doxepin) + many past C/T & C/switches from benzos, ADs, and APs, Lithium & thryoid h rx'd for severe GI symptoms.

Thank you so much for sharing it with us, Dear Sam. Beautiful. And very effective, too. :)
    Keep walking. Just keep walking.