Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5

Thread: Prayers and healing intention for m&m

Joy, thank you for the support and prayers. It is so valuable to me and I thank you very much. I believe that our healing and strength will come from above. Also, just want to say bravo for finding your way around the site so well, when I first joined, the ability to focus was a big issue and I usually only went to the coping with withdraw tab. lol

Shelia, I can always count on you. Thank you for the prayers and putting this site together with the others. I couldn't agree with you more, early w/d is very chaotic (Eeeek!!). At some point when I was researching what happend I came across a story about a woman who was pregnant and going through w/d AT THE SAME TIME and I thought How in the world is this woman doing it?!@ Well I asked and unfortunately was shown that you CAN go through w/d and another big health ordeal at the same time.

Healing will happen. Wishing peace and comfort to you.

Step by step, M&M. We are sending you the Good Energy all the time.
    Keep walking. Just keep walking.

Hi m&m,
    These showing great courage. Combating WD, chemotherapy treatment and care of his family. You are an enormously strong and valiant ....
    You deserve the best

Hugs
    Mar/2009 (diacepam+nortriptilina).Aprl-2010 (sulpiride+diacepam). May-2010:Tranxene 20 mg+SEROXAT 20mg
    TAPER BENZO:Apr-2011 20-10mg.; Sep-Nov -2011 taper 10 a 0mg. BENZO FREE 06/11/2011
    TAPER SEROXAT: jul-ago-11: de 20 a 10 mg; Dic-11/jan-10-5mg;Apr-sep-12 5-0mg . SEROXAT FREE: 15/09/2012
    Internal tremor, brain fog, memory, lack of concentration, anxiety. Problem original: Stress

Bumping it to give M&M strength and perseverance to keep walking. Step by step, just a little bit more. You are incredibly brave. Healing Vibes are being sent to you this very moment, M&M...
    Keep walking. Just keep walking.