Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Prayers and healing intention for m&m

Really glad to hear you had a good day with your son on his birthday.

This Friday (4/12) I will take chemo treatment #4. Hoping my IAWP family will remember me in prayer or send healing intentions my way. The chemo really amps up the w/d - a/r symptoms and I am generally really sick for a week or so after. And my headaches are off the chart. I also now have a new symptom from chemo #3 ...HOT FLASHES. Which have started and are just not pleasant.

Thank you all so much <3

i think of you m&m!...
    12 years paxil(9 years only 10 mg) - cold turkey(1,5 month) and switch celexa tapered 1 year 20 mg
    62 years old - for GAD - 4 years 3 months meds free [since april 2009]

vegetables soup - orange (vit C) - curcuma - some meat or fish

Stay strong, M&M! We are sending you the Healing Energy all the time.
    Keep walking. Just keep walking.

Aw, m&m what a crummy thing to have to look forward to. You are doing more things, though, to help yourself, and know more each time. I will definitely be praying for you. I pray for you regularly already. And I've been wondering when your next chemo was. I will focus on that.
    Meds free since June 2005.

"An initiation into shamanic healing means a devaluation of all values, an overturning of the profane world, a peeling away of inveterate handed-down notions of the world, liberation from everything preconceived. For that reason, shamanism is closely connected with suffering. One must suffer the disintegration of one's own system of thought in order to perceive a new world in the higher space."
    -- Holger Kalweit

Hello M & M

I send a greeting full of healing energy.

A big hug energetic and healing.
    Mar/2009 (diacepam+nortriptilina).Aprl-2010 (sulpiride+diacepam). May-2010:Tranxene 20 mg+SEROXAT 20mg
    TAPER BENZO:Apr-2011 20-10mg.; Sep-Nov -2011 taper 10 a 0mg. BENZO FREE 06/11/2011
    TAPER SEROXAT: jul-ago-11: de 20 a 10 mg; Dic-11/jan-10-5mg;Apr-sep-12 5-0mg . SEROXAT FREE: 15/09/2012
    Internal tremor, brain fog, memory, lack of concentration, anxiety. Problem original: Stress

M&M thinking of you, with everything else, now hot flashes, I know how bad they are. NOT FAIR!!!!!

Hi Redroo, yes the hot flashes started around treatment #3. Now I know what to expect when I get older (I guess).

I'm starting the pre-chemo meds again tomorrow and you guys know I dislike taking the Decadron. Anyway this Friday will be treatment #5 and well needless to say I dread it. Aside from it making me physically ill it usually amps up the mental stuff to. I wonder if it's possible that my waves follow treatments now. Like the pattern is more fixed where as before they were so sporadic and here or there... everywhere. Not entirely sure about that.

Please pray or send healing thoughts if you can. It will help, I think it has helped a lot since the beginning and I appreciate everyone's thoughts and well wishes. This too shall pass :-)

Hi M&M, I want to say hello and that I am thinking about you and I now say a little prayer that God be with you and give you the strength and courage each day and some relief of your symptoms as you continue to heal.
    Joy

m&m – I’m so glad you told us your next round is coming up and you asked for prayers! It is definitely possible that your waves are getting more “organized” and are now tied to chemo. I noticed as I moved through w/d that it became more possible to figure out what triggered a wave – whereas in early w/d it was too intense and chaotic to find patterns.

I am thinking of you and praying that this treatment will simply be easier than the others. Please let us know how it goes, if you can.

Meds free since June 2005.

"An initiation into shamanic healing means a devaluation of all values, an overturning of the profane world, a peeling away of inveterate handed-down notions of the world, liberation from everything preconceived. For that reason, shamanism is closely connected with suffering. One must suffer the disintegration of one's own system of thought in order to perceive a new world in the higher space."
    -- Holger Kalweit