Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Prayers and healing intention for m&m

That was faster than I expected! Great! Let's all keep up our effective prayer / intention group effort!
    Meds free since June 2005.

"An initiation into shamanic healing means a devaluation of all values, an overturning of the profane world, a peeling away of inveterate handed-down notions of the world, liberation from everything preconceived. For that reason, shamanism is closely connected with suffering. One must suffer the disintegration of one's own system of thought in order to perceive a new world in the higher space."
    -- Holger Kalweit

Going for another Chemo treatment this Friday (tomorrow). I need lots of prayer for guidance. Since the last treatment landed me in the hospital for a couple days I have no idea about how to proceed. I asked about dosage reduction and my doctor replied "well it's America". I was thinking... umm thanks, I know it's America, but what I don't know is how to not end up in the hospital again but still get a treatment that is effective.

Hang in there, M&M. We will be sending you the Good Energy tomorrow for sure!
    Keep walking. Just keep walking.

More healing energy being sent. Thinking of you M&M.

courage M&M!...

It's very hard to know how to proceed. You did great thinking of asking for a lower dose and then asking. I don't know WTH "Well, it's America" is supposed to mean! Please keep listening to your own intuition. I am praying for guidance for you. Make your own decisions about what you think is best.

Sending white light and asking for protection and healing and love to surround you.

"An initiation into shamanic healing means a devaluation of all values, an overturning of the profane world, a peeling away of inveterate handed-down notions of the world, liberation from everything preconceived. For that reason, shamanism is closely connected with suffering. One must suffer the disintegration of one's own system of thought in order to perceive a new world in the higher space."
    -- Holger Kalweit

I just want to send you more support to make your own decisions. All of us here have your back, and are continuing to send healing energy.

<< m&m's strong, fierce self
    "You must have chaos within you to give birth to a dancing star." -- Nietzsche

Thank you Luc, Shelia, Redroo, Stan & Barbara. I do appreciate your kindness and support. So today is the day after treatment #2 and I feel "ok"... usually I get sick at day 3 and stay sick for almost a full two weeks... then week 3 I start gradually feeling better but then have to go in for more treatment. I still have to go every Friday however where they put another drug to fight the cancer in my port unfortunately. My liver was showing some signs of stress/toxicity so we are watching that and my dose was infact "slightly" (900 mgs to 830 mgs) reduced yesterday (not the full 25% we were discussing but hey its a start) .... and we have added a new routine where I go to the cancer center at day 3 where I get fluids, then on Monday I will go for a shot that is supposed to help boost my blood count and get more fluids. So for right now, my dose was not reduced 25% unfortunately, b/c the doctor wanted to add a shot called Neulasta to help with the neutropenia. If that doesn't work we may have to reduce.

So on a positive note, today (day 2 from chemo) I am well enough to take my son and a couple of his friends out for his birthday celebration . I am so happy that we can do this, because I want him to know that no matter how sick I am or how bad I feel HE MEANS THE WORLD TO ME and I love and care about him so much... just want him to have a good life.

Hang in there, M&M. You are incredibly brave. I can feel that your unparalleled motivation to get better will bear fruit.
    Keep walking. Just keep walking.

Gosh, it sure is complicated, m&m. You sound like you have learned so much! You are really trying to be proactive and work with the professionals to figure out the best plan for you, making changes as you go. Well done! Keep trusting your own gut.

In a milder form, I had to educate my chiropractor again today about what to do and what not to do. For one thing, no one understands AR / w/d as well as we do. But, even without that, we have to become much more assertive and questioning when it comes to any treatment.

I’m so glad you were able to take your son and friends out. He is so lucky to have a mom who is obviously so crazy about him!

-- Holger Kalweit