Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Prayers and healing intention for m&m

Sending strength and healing vibes M&M.

As Astrid says, it’s helpful to balance anger with hope and confidence. (Great picture, Astrid!) I also think you’re someone we haven’t heard *enough* anger from. And I’ve read some suggestion that anger is particularly healing for people recovering from cancer. You have a lot of faith and optimism, m&m. Adding in some healing anger will augment your recovery!

I find it surreal to do some work on the IAWP, and then log off, turn the TV on, and the first thing I see is an ad for Cymbalta for, like, knee pain. And, like you, I’m steaming about how I now *have* knee pain thanks to Cymbalta’s twins Paxil, Zoloft, etc.

Then! The news comes on, and there will be some instance of odd gun violence, and I think “antidepressants.” Every freaking day!

Then, we cut to another Cymbalta commercial. It’s surreal.

Prayers for today’s treatment to go in there and heal you!!
    Meds free since June 2005.

"An initiation into shamanic healing means a devaluation of all values, an overturning of the profane world, a peeling away of inveterate handed-down notions of the world, liberation from everything preconceived. For that reason, shamanism is closely connected with suffering. One must suffer the disintegration of one's own system of thought in order to perceive a new world in the higher space."
    -- Holger Kalweit

M&M, also from my side the best wishes for recovery!

Luckily we have no farma adds here, as Astrid already said. But I have seen that disgusting ad of Cymbalta with the woman with the wind-up key on her back... Only for this ad, Lilly should be burned down to the ground. And just like Sheila, I think immediately of SSRI's after a strange act of violation by some non-criminal person. Does anybody know whether the Paralympics champion Oscar Pistorius, who recentely shot his wife, was on an AD?

I was thinking in this direction: He had both of his legs amputated, of course must have had alot of stress due to repeated operations and revalidations, is put on an AD without warning, becomes pretty wealthy and famous after winning the paralympics, decides that is is time to get off the AD... goes cold turkey.... and the disaster is there.
    Just speculation, but far from impossible.
    Recovering from the ravages of withdrawal after 5 years on Paxil/Seroxat, originally prescribed for stress and, looking backward, PTSS.
    Though it is hardly possible to get something positive from the utter hell of repeated c/t's and protracted w/d, all of this unnecessary, I still believe in the possiblity to emerge from this as a healed, wiser human being.
    All we need is just a little patience - Guns N' Roses

Dear M & M.........

I wish to sincerely thank you for the 3 beautiful posts you wrote to me some time ago. I apologize for not thanking you, as well as each individual at the time but I was and still am in a very serious state of mind, body and spirit. This restricts me from interacting.

With that said, I want you to know that my heart goes out to you and you have been and will continue to be in my daily thoughts and prayers. I know how terrifying all this is and just how difficult the battle to survive can be.

I'm not at my best and thus, my ability to articulate my thoughts is compromised but please know that you are being prayed for each day. I send you healing light and energy as well. I have posted a few prayers and affirmations for you to draw upon.

http://antidepressantwithdrawal.info...3953#post13953

My heart goes out to you!

Samsara
    Nobody's gonna break my stride......nobody's gonna slow me down......Oh no, I gotta keep on moving." (Men at Work)

"To face my trials with the grace of a woman rather than the grief of a child". (Veronica A. Shoffstall)

40 Months drug-free from kindling & tolerance WD (Doxepin) + many past C/T & C/switches from benzos, ADs, and APs, Lithium & thryoid h rx'd for severe GI symptoms.

I was thinking the same thing Claudius When I saw that story.

Thanks Sam....Im in the hospital with pnemonia right now. Will check out the prayer Link. Thank you.

Hello M&M,
    I'm thinking of you and wish you all the best. It must be really tough for you at the moment.
    Astrid
    Paroxetine 20mg a day, for 13 years
    Tapered for 6 months
    Off meds since August 27, 2012

m&m -- Oh, jeez, I'm so sorry to hear that! You are certainly being put through the wringer. Your poor immune system is just overwhelmed. I am praying for you right now. Please keep us updated.

"An initiation into shamanic healing means a devaluation of all values, an overturning of the profane world, a peeling away of inveterate handed-down notions of the world, liberation from everything preconceived. For that reason, shamanism is closely connected with suffering. One must suffer the disintegration of one's own system of thought in order to perceive a new world in the higher space."
    -- Holger Kalweit

Claudius -- I've been Googling every day to check for drug info on Pistorius. Today, it comes out he had banned steroids in the house.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/oth...=feeds-newsxml

Also, his mother died of an "allergic reaction" to some medication....

If anyone wants to discuss Pistorius further, please start a fresh thread in Media. Thanks very much!

-- Holger Kalweit

Hey guys just wanted to send an update. I am being discharged from the hospital today. The doctor said my white blood cells are climbing back up and since my fever has went back down (THAT IS AN ANSWER TO PRAYER) and stayed down I can be released. Thank you so much I believe God has heard and answered.

I started to type some other stuff but realized it belonged in my journal.

Great news, M&M! Thanks for this positive update!
    Keep walking. Just keep walking.