Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Prayers and healing intention for m&m

Prayers and healing intention for m&m

Our family member m&m is recovering from both antidepressants and cancer. Please take a moment to send her prayers, intention, energy, or good wishes – according to your beliefs.

There’s a lot of research that shows that this really promotes healing!

You are doing a fantastic job in every way, m&m!

Meds free since June 2005.

"An initiation into shamanic healing means a devaluation of all values, an overturning of the profane world, a peeling away of inveterate handed-down notions of the world, liberation from everything preconceived. For that reason, shamanism is closely connected with suffering. One must suffer the disintegration of one's own system of thought in order to perceive a new world in the higher space."
    -- Holger Kalweit

good healing, M&M!...

Sending healing vibes to you M & M. Imagine each one of us is a flower in Sheila's vase. All are sending you wishes for speedy healing
    "It is certain my conviction gains infinitely the moment another soul will believe in it." Novalis (quoted in Lord Jim)

French Café Moderator Cosette123's Avatar
    Sending healing energy and wishes to M&M.
    Severe anxiety since childhood .SSRIs for OCD.
    Major traumatism in my life:Prozac during short periods.
    Deroxat (=Paxil) during 7 years.
    Three unsuccessful atempts to quit.
    Deroxat free since may 2008 (Cold turkey )

Sending you lots and lots of healing energy M&M! You are doing an amazing job!

You're doing incredible job, M&M! {{{{{HEALING VIBES}}}}}
    Keep walking. Just keep walking.

Thinking of you M&M, and sending you many healing wishes. You are in our hearts and minds.

"You must have chaos within you to give birth to a dancing star." -- Nietzsche

This was a nice to wake up to today. Feeling lots of warm embraces from my IAWP family... and it feels GREAT! I am going in for another "treatment" today so this prayer and/or healing vibes is much appreciated and means a lot! Wished I didn't feel so crappy otherwise. One day this will all be over, it just would have been nice if I wasn't suffering for almost a year from SSRI damage prior to the cancer. Thanks to an "anti-depressant" I am well.... depressed. How much crock is that? Thanks doc. Thanks pharma.

Am I the only one that gets highly offended when I see the comercials on TV for all these meds. And what gets me is that the government is letting these dangerous drugs be marketed and sold to us, our families, our children. DISGUSTING!!!! And what about the ones that say... "may cause cancer".... "may cause suicidal thoughts"....? Haven't these people ever heard the saying "If you can't help someone, just don't hurt them"?

What about the fact that millions of people are involuntarily being subjected to these meds by water/environment and don't even know it.

Sorry for the rant :-) [taking deep breath lol] Ok, well I'm off. I am blessed to have each and everyone here in my life for this journey. It's hard, but with you guys it ... its better.

Peace, love and comfort for you all. Praying healing will come.

Hi m&m,
    I'm also sending you HEALING VIBES from the Netherlands. At least, I'm thinking of you ;-)
    You have all the right to be furious. I'm too. But I try not to be it all the time, because all the anger is less constructive than hope and confidence in the future.
    In Holland we don't have commercials on tv for AD meds. I can't imagine it, as if they are talking about aspirine.....it would make me very angry too.
    I'm sending you some sunshine,

Paroxetine 20mg a day, for 13 years
    Tapered for 6 months
    Off meds since August 27, 2012

We are with you all the time, M&M! You are doing fantastic.

Beautiful picture, Astrid. :)
    Keep walking. Just keep walking.