Quote Originally Posted by Chris View Post
Thanks Bruno--What a great suggestion--just take off your shoes. Well, the "polar bear club" swimmers jump into frigid Arctic waters, so I guess I can walk around barefoot for a few minutes.
I tend to make things harder than they are--like thinking that I would have to lie half naked on the frozen ground to get some grounding benefit. Gosh, all of a sudden just taking off my shoes seems very doable. I always get the most benefit from walking in nature, parks.In the NW we have beautiful trees
This reminds me of one of the big false beliefs that I have to get over--it's "all or nothing" type thinking--that I have to do something just perfectly or not at all. Perfectionism ---Ugh!
did you try the grounding? YEa dont worry if its cold. I mean try and take it easy and dont overdue it but I few minutes with barefeet wont hurt you. Luckily I am here in Texas and we have been having very short winters lately and so it often feels like spring here. I am able to get out and about without any problems related to the winter.

you can also go ahead and try the grounding bands which are cheap. Hope the grounding helps you!