Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: why some people get better quicker than others

LOL. I can be King Henry then, Iggy.
    Keep walking. Just keep walking.

Indeed, your Majesty
    Put on citalopram July 2009 during a physical illness - didnt need it. 40mg
    went down to 20mg July 2010 CT in Jan 2012 - 2.5 years on.
    Tried to restart July 2012 due to 1 panic attack (never had one before - start of CT W/D) - adverse reaction
    Down to 1.5mg from the failed RI
    Now at 0.48 and trying to stabalize - been 6 weeks
    now have SEVERE anxiety, akathsia, feel like Im on acid 24/7 depression, D/P, signed off work. Scared of everything..please God let me heal from this

nobody heard that poor enzyme liver cpy 450 metabolyzer will suffer from withdrawal more than the other normal metabolyzer?
    some say it is the explanation; i read artikles in french about, but have not found them again

I don't know, Stan. It certainly could be. Maybe Mike knows.
    Meds free since June 2005.

"An initiation into shamanic healing means a devaluation of all values, an overturning of the profane world, a peeling away of inveterate handed-down notions of the world, liberation from everything preconceived. For that reason, shamanism is closely connected with suffering. One must suffer the disintegration of one's own system of thought in order to perceive a new world in the higher space."
    -- Holger Kalweit

LOL, Iggy. Oh, let’s take turns. We have plenty of long skirts, ruffs, farthingales, etc. in wardrobe. When it’s not my turn to be Anne, I’ll be a witch / healing woman…..

Luc -- You will have to gain some weight. Start walking around eating a turkey drumstick.

I haven’t read the Sansome. I’m working my way through the mystery section in my local library and I haven’t gotten to the “S’s” yet. May skip ahead!

Did you see the bones of Richard III were found, and they're saying maybe he has been falsely maligned?

"An initiation into shamanic healing means a devaluation of all values, an overturning of the profane world, a peeling away of inveterate handed-down notions of the world, liberation from everything preconceived. For that reason, shamanism is closely connected with suffering. One must suffer the disintegration of one's own system of thought in order to perceive a new world in the higher space."
    -- Holger Kalweit

sorry to highjack the fun! do you mean this Stan ?

http://www.aafp.org/afp/1998/0101/p107.html

squirrel -- Is there anything in the article that might indicate that re-stabilization after drug stoppage would take a long time?

-- Holger Kalweit

Quote Originally Posted by squirrel View Post
    sorry to highjack the fun! do you mean this Stan ?

http://www.aafp.org/afp/1998/0101/p107.html
    yes Squirrel, in France some say it is the explanation why some do not suffer prolonged withdrawal and are good healed
    12 years paxil(9 years only 10 mg) - cold turkey(1,5 month) and switch celexa tapered 1 year 20 mg
    62 years old - for GAD - 4 years 3 months meds free [since april 2009]

vegetables soup - orange (vit C) - curcuma - some meat or fish

I think people who have been inprotracted w/d have had that test and the therory has been found to be false
    Put on citalopram July 2009 during a physical illness - didnt need it. 40mg
    went down to 20mg July 2010 CT in Jan 2012 - 2.5 years on.
    Tried to restart July 2012 due to 1 panic attack (never had one before - start of CT W/D) - adverse reaction
    Down to 1.5mg from the failed RI
    Now at 0.48 and trying to stabalize - been 6 weeks
    now have SEVERE anxiety, akathsia, feel like Im on acid 24/7 depression, D/P, signed off work. Scared of everything..please God let me heal from this

i have done no test(too sensitive to go to tests),
    but what can be the physiological reason that one suffers and the not