Thread: Why the denial of effects of psychotropics drugs?

Why the denial of effects of psychotropics drugs?

As some of you may know, I get periodically obsessed with figuring out why the official denial of the manifest evidence of the negative effects of psychotropic drugs. Now, I have had an a ha moment. It relates to the deadly combination of the military and big pharma. It's not a pretty theory, more Orwellian than I had imagined and easily dismissed as a conspiracy theory. No time now, but I will post more details. because it's so grim, maybe I would like to remain in denial myself--(I'm sure some of you have already thought of this.)
    A new wrinkle in the Military Industrial Complex and why I need the HUMOR thread more than ever!!
    http://www.cchrint.org/tag/psychiatric-drugs/
    "It is certain my conviction gains infinitely the moment another soul will believe in it." Novalis (quoted in Lord Jim)

Oh, there's nothing conspiratorial about it, Annie. No worry. If anything, there *is* conspiracy - *they conspire against us*. LOL. Aren't we, the Big Pharma survivors, the victims of one such conspiracy? They have been doing this Super Soldier stuff for ages now. Though, yes, they won't mention it in the meainstream. And even if they do, it's presented as "cool". It ties in well with Project MKUltra, mind control, DARPA, and what not. And this is what has been declassified... The rabbit hole goes much much deeper.
    And it's been like this throughout history... Come to think of it, Spartan soldiers were the then "super soldiers", boys trained since their early days. The training methods were much simpler than the today's (with all the biogenetic, android multi-billion [trillion?] $ methods at the system's disposal now). Mind-blowing, and terribly, terribly disturbing.

On a positive note, we couldn't have dreamt of knowing about those things even some time ago. And knowing is the first step to doing something about it as humanity.
    Keep walking. Just keep walking.