View Poll Results: How many hours of sleep do you have at night?

Voters
12. You may not vote on this poll
  • 0-2

0 0%
  • 3-5

5 41.67%
  • 6-8

5 41.67%
  • more than 9

2 16.67%
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: A Weekly Poll - sleep

oh, and thats great about your sleep Luc, Im sure that sleep will help the CNS to heal....and like ypou say, your still very sick but that IS an improvement, no doubt about it!
    Put on citalopram July 2009 during a physical illness - didnt need it. 40mg
    went down to 20mg July 2010 CT in Jan 2012 - 2.5 years on.
    Tried to restart July 2012 due to 1 panic attack (never had one before - start of CT W/D) - adverse reaction
    Down to 1.5mg from the failed RI
    Now at 0.48 and trying to stabalize - been 6 weeks
    now have SEVERE anxiety, akathsia, feel like Im on acid 24/7 depression, D/P, signed off work. Scared of everything..please God let me heal from this

Quote Originally Posted by Luc View Post
    How many of you are already able to experience the feeling of this more natural "sleepiness"; you go to bed b/c you're sleepy, not b/c it is "time to sleep"? (and then you have a problem with falling asleep anyway)
    I am usually ready for bed about 7pm (sometimes right after dinner at 6pm) other times 8pm and so by 9pm I am very, tired and feel like I will fall asleep the minute my head hits the pillow - but after about half an hour, everything in my nerves comes alive - the restlessnss increases, the leg pain is exccruciating, the mind won't turn off, etc. Last night it was 3 hours before getting to sleep. I am tired then, the next day.

Quote Originally Posted by Iggy131313 View Post
    sweet! true love right there
    So cute Iggy! You know, you have some good things going for you, Iggy. Your brain must be working very well despite other issues, as I couldn't be bothered posting things like this up for other people! You seem to be very active with your mind and posting many things, so that has to be good sign.

Thanks GrD, yes my cognitive abilities are fine now (although that could change when Im off this 1.2) But I would trade it in an instant to be free of the torture.

Healing vibes to everyone. xxxx
    Put on citalopram July 2009 during a physical illness - didnt need it. 40mg
    went down to 20mg July 2010 CT in Jan 2012 - 2.5 years on.
    Tried to restart July 2012 due to 1 panic attack (never had one before - start of CT W/D) - adverse reaction
    Down to 1.5mg from the failed RI
    Now at 0.48 and trying to stabalize - been 6 weeks
    now have SEVERE anxiety, akathsia, feel like Im on acid 24/7 depression, D/P, signed off work. Scared of everything..please God let me heal from this

My sleep is VERY BAD.

Whithout sleeping aids (little) I am not able to sleep at all, and even with the tea, Valerian tincture, a little benzo,I wake up EVERY HR.

What I do is sleep late in the morning, but still VERY disrupted, very bad.

I am 6 months 13 days off Effexor.

dear Alex, there is a worse case than you:

sleeping from 6/7 morning to 12, prostate problem and withdrawal make me awake each half or one hour to go to pee very little, lying horizontal gives me kind of vertigo; dry mouth tongue and eyes nose, drink each time; spine vertebra back pain, and with all this i arrive to sleep a little; before i had trembling and blood and breathing problems, this has improved
    Last edited by stan; 02-07-2013 at 11:50 PM.
    12 years paxil(9 years only 10 mg) - cold turkey(1,5 month) and switch celexa tapered 1 year 20 mg
    62 years old - for GAD - 4 years 3 months meds free [since april 2009]

vegetables soup - orange (vit C) - curcuma - some meat or fish