Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: heyk

Hybrid View

heyk

Hi all, Needinghelp has told me that heyk never recovered and is still suffering but I cant find him on other forums, I am FREAKING OUT!!! Are you in touch with him?
    Put on citalopram July 2009 during a physical illness - didnt need it. 40mg
    went down to 20mg July 2010 CT in Jan 2012 - 2.5 years on.
    Tried to restart July 2012 due to 1 panic attack (never had one before - start of CT W/D) - adverse reaction
    Down to 1.5mg from the failed RI
    Now at 0.48 and trying to stabalize - been 6 weeks
    now have SEVERE anxiety, akathsia, feel like Im on acid 24/7 depression, D/P, signed off work. Scared of everything..please God let me heal from this

Iggy, I know how it feels, all those thoughts, terrible anxieties, not to mention a gazillion of other symptoms, but you are going to heal from it. No reason to freak out. When the window opens (hopefully soon), you will look at it from a much more optimistic perspective than the present one.
    Keep walking. Just keep walking.

Who is "HeyK" ? How long did they take antidepressants? How long have they been suffering since the meds caused damage? Did they have an adverse reaction? Or in W/D? Or both?

Was this supposed to be another success story?

Regardless, hope they are infact recovered or at least well on their way :-(

Don't freak out Iggy, everyone is different.

I dont know Luc, I keep hearing of more and more people who have not recovered and I now have lost hope.
    Tried to restart July 2012 due to 1 panic attack (never had one before - start of CT W/D) - adverse reaction
    now have SEVERE anxiety, akathsia, feel like Im on acid 24/7 depression, D/P, signed off work. Scared of everything..please God let me heal from this

he was on a while m&m and has been off for over 7 years and has not recovered. Im scared and feel very hopeless, your situation is WAY different, way different to mine. Your gonna be fine I know you are, Ive just lost hope for myself

One thing for sure - those who have recovered very often don't come back to tell their success stories. It's very unfortunate, but it's just a way it is.

I do not know HeyK, he was on PaxilProgress apparently. His last message dates from 2009, so about 4 years off. This is a long time, but I can tell you, now more than 5 years off, I am still healing. Dr. Shipko wrote me once that recovery from psych meds can continue until 10 years off. Maybe healing never stops.
    I know more people who did not start recovery after 4 years off.
    Recovering from the ravages of withdrawal after 5 years on Paxil/Seroxat, originally prescribed for stress and, looking backward, PTSS.
    Though it is hardly possible to get something positive from the utter hell of repeated c/t's and protracted w/d, all of this unnecessary, I still believe in the possiblity to emerge from this as a healed, wiser human being.
    All we need is just a little patience - Guns N' Roses

I dont know if I can stay alive that long, but then, I dont think I can take my own life...

Claudious, have you ever noticed a pattern with those who have not started healing until after 4 years?

Quote Originally Posted by Iggy131313 View Post
    I dont know if I can stay alive that long, but then, I dont think I can take my own life...
    I'm sure you'll start improving much much faster, Iggy! We're with you all the time.

I mean, were they usually on the drugs for a long time? or taken multiple drugs/.?