Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Cytokine storm, Paxil flu, detox flu, healing crisis

Quote Originally Posted by stan View Post
    since two weeks i take canola oil (omega-3), and my all body muscles nerves inflammations seem improving; or is it maybe illusion?
    i will see
    Canola oil has a special property????.

Canola oil in Spain is known as "colza oil". IN MY COUNTRY TAKES NO CANOLA OIL

In Spain, the consumption of colza oil is not too popular because of the indelible memory of the incident that left the toxic oil syndrome in 1981, associated with consumption of adulterated rapeseed oil that killed hundreds of people and other caused many chronic diseases.
    Olive oil comes from olive, grapeseed oil comes from grape seeds, peanut oil comes from peanuts and canola oil comes from... rapeseed. The plant known as "rape," from a Latin word for "turnip," is a domesticated crop in the widely cultivated Brassicaceae family (also known as the mustard family, the cabbage family, or the cruciferous vegetables). Although the word has disturbing connotations today, during World War II people thought nothing of referring to "rapeseed," and the oil from those seeds was used for industrial purposes.

http://www.naturalnews.com/034733_ca...od_labels.html

Stan, take "extra virgin olive oil", (made in Spain), lol
    Mar/2009 (diacepam+nortriptilina).Aprl-2010 (sulpiride+diacepam). May-2010:Tranxene 20 mg+SEROXAT 20mg
    TAPER BENZO:Apr-2011 20-10mg.; Sep-Nov -2011 taper 10 a 0mg. BENZO FREE 06/11/2011
    TAPER SEROXAT: jul-ago-11: de 20 a 10 mg; Dic-11/jan-10-5mg;Apr-sep-12 5-0mg . SEROXAT FREE: 15/09/2012
    Internal tremor, brain fog, memory, lack of concentration, anxiety. Problem original: Stress

olive oil : omega 3 = 1 mg omega 6= 11 mg = 1/11 too much fat acid
    canola oil(colza) : omega 3 = 1 mg omega 6= 2 mg =1/2 seem better
    olive oil is not good for omega 3 , but has good oleique acid
    12 years paxil(9 years only 10 mg) - cold turkey(1,5 month) and switch celexa tapered 1 year 20 mg
    62 years old - for GAD - 4 years 3 months meds free [since april 2009]

vegetables soup - orange (vit C) - curcuma - some meat or fish

Wow, there's lots of maths in your post, Stan. :) I need to read it slowly again now.
    Keep walking. Just keep walking.

In Spain (I think) not marketed the "canola oil" (colza).
    If someone hears the word "colza", flees like a "plague" is involved ...
    In año1.981 in Spain sickened 22,000 people (still today with chronic diseases) by taking adulterated rapeseed oil, and some hundreds dead. This is the memory of our people ...

Toxic oil syndrome

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Toxic_oil_syndrome
    Mar/2009 (diacepam+nortriptilina).Aprl-2010 (sulpiride+diacepam). May-2010:Tranxene 20 mg+SEROXAT 20mg
    TAPER BENZO:Apr-2011 20-10mg.; Sep-Nov -2011 taper 10 a 0mg. BENZO FREE 06/11/2011
    TAPER SEROXAT: jul-ago-11: de 20 a 10 mg; Dic-11/jan-10-5mg;Apr-sep-12 5-0mg . SEROXAT FREE: 15/09/2012
    Internal tremor, brain fog, memory, lack of concentration, anxiety. Problem original: Stress

What a terrible, national trauma, Parox!
    Meds free since June 2005.

"An initiation into shamanic healing means a devaluation of all values, an overturning of the profane world, a peeling away of inveterate handed-down notions of the world, liberation from everything preconceived. For that reason, shamanism is closely connected with suffering. One must suffer the disintegration of one's own system of thought in order to perceive a new world in the higher space."
    -- Holger Kalweit

hello Parox,

i know remember a little this scandal ( and after reading on google)
    i will make a radical change : olive (is neutral) in place canola
    12 years paxil(9 years only 10 mg) - cold turkey(1,5 month) and switch celexa tapered 1 year 20 mg
    62 years old - for GAD - 4 years 3 months meds free [since april 2009]

vegetables soup - orange (vit C) - curcuma - some meat or fish