Page 34 of 36 FirstFirst ... 24 32 33 34 35 36 LastLast

Thread: 13 years on psychotropics

frankly, i am unable to know, but it gives good taste in my soup and Luc has show many good writing about it;
    it seem to not worsen me and not harming, i like natural product
    12 years paxil(9 years only 10 mg) - cold turkey(1,5 month) and switch celexa tapered 1 year 20 mg
    62 years old - for GAD - 4 years 3 months meds free [since april 2009]

vegetables soup - orange (vit C) - curcuma - some meat or fish

Thanks a lot for your regular updates, Stan. Is there any symptom/s you can think of that has/have gotten better since your last update?

As for turmeric/curcumin, try his thread, Needinghelp; http://antidepressantwithdrawal.info...light=curcumin
    Keep walking. Just keep walking.

Quote Originally Posted by Luc View Post
    Thanks a lot for your regular updates, Stan. Is there any symptom/s you can think of that has/have gotten better since your last update?

As for turmeric/curcumin, try his thread, Needinghelp; http://antidepressantwithdrawal.info...light=curcumin
    globally i have improved a little, but with the cycle pattern, all comes back again and leaves a little, for example i have chest pain again, but not same as before, all is moving, changing; actually all muscles are very severe, this will diminish after a time i do not know and so on
    12 years paxil(9 years only 10 mg) - cold turkey(1,5 month) and switch celexa tapered 1 year 20 mg

I usually say that I have "advances and setbacks" (=windows and waves).
    I have no windows spectacular, nor extreme waves. Perhaps for that reason, I say I advance two steps, and recoil one step. That's slow improvement....

Take care and big hug
    Mar/2009 (diacepam+nortriptilina).Aprl-2010 (sulpiride+diacepam). May-2010:Tranxene 20 mg+SEROXAT 20mg
    TAPER BENZO:Apr-2011 20-10mg.; Sep-Nov -2011 taper 10 a 0mg. BENZO FREE 06/11/2011
    TAPER SEROXAT: jul-ago-11: de 20 a 10 mg; Dic-11/jan-10-5mg;Apr-sep-12 5-0mg . SEROXAT FREE: 15/09/2012
    Internal tremor, brain fog, memory, lack of concentration, anxiety. Problem original: Stress

Stan, je suis enchantee de faire votre connaissance. J'espere vous etes mieux bien. Merci pour racontez votre histoire. Bonne chance.
    Prozac/Birth Control 9 years. Pot 6/09 to 3/11. Female Problems. Short trials: Paxil, Celexa, Lexipro, Wellbutrin, Xanax, Ativan. CURRENTLY Lamictal from 10/11. Seroquel from 12/11. Remiron from 12/11: 15-30-45-30-15-to 7.5 7/2012, to 3.75 4/1/13. 5/18 3.75/2. Diagnosis Now: Complex PTSD. Regular Acupuncture/EMDR/therapy/yoga class. PERFECT RESIGNATION GIVES THE DEEPEST JOY OF ALL. ACCEPT IT AS YOUR SOLE RESOURCE. -ANANADAMAYI MA
    The Inner Light - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4n8DQknrOOc

hello Ruby, an ex french?

4 years 3 months off meds

no improvement or not visible feelings:

prostate problems
    dry mouth and eyes and nose(sinusitis) (when lying horizontal in bed at night),
    right ear deaf and tinnitus
    memory cognition
    eyes focus
    some itching
    problem left arm muscles(the classic left side thing many have), seems worse
    i discovered i have bronchitis since years

improvements i feel more and more:

when i go on horizontal in bed i have first seconds very bad nerves head feelings between spine and neck head brain, difficult to describe
    inflammations of the nerves and muscles: stiffness, tension,
    leg muscles, arms, chest, spine, shoulders, neck, stomach, intestines, bladder etc
    exercize is not possible, only very mild walking, and some positions are not possible because of a lack of muscles or nerves(such as bend, pulling a wheel luggage and other particular positions)
    inflammations joints ankles, hips, elbows, chest, spine, knees,
    i think i have no more akathisia or 5%
    and with all this bad equilibrium, off balance
    anxiety without reason, chemical adrenal
    outdoor derealisation (up and down)
    better interaction with people
    very high emotional
    overactive autonomic nervous system

new or change:

when i stress, i have pain in arms and chest, after calm it goes away, i feel that i can have an action about it mentally, before i could not, too much numbed
    i have a small pain right between groin and begin ribcage(liver or colon or gallbladder or appendice ?), will not go to doctor

all is still here with waves worse and better(the better do not seem windows)
    since maybe 5 months ago, i slowly improve, serious hope is back; i can say that during 3 years and 10 months off, i had not significant improvements
    Last edited by stan; 07-05-2013 at 12:23 AM.

That is so great to hear there are more improvements, Stan. Just keep it up, my friend. How are you in the anhedonia department these days?
    Keep walking. Just keep walking.

Stan im so pleased for you, the best thing is that you feel HOPE, that is a wonderful gift to you and to all of us. Yes tell us about your anhedonia...

I knw you still have symptoms on a daily basis and that they are horrible, but seeing improvements really helps doesnt it? helps you see that it could be and IS possible for it to et better, and if it can get better, then it can go away.

You have been very brave for a very long time, I cant wait till your on the eurostar coming to take me away to France and making an honest woman of me!! let me know as soonas its possible lol
    Put on citalopram July 2009 during a physical illness - didnt need it. 40mg
    went down to 20mg July 2010 CT in Jan 2012 - 2.5 years on.
    Tried to restart July 2012 due to 1 panic attack (never had one before - start of CT W/D) - adverse reaction
    Down to 1.5mg from the failed RI
    Now at 0.48 and trying to stabalize - been 6 weeks
    now have SEVERE anxiety, akathsia, feel like Im on acid 24/7 depression, D/P, signed off work. Scared of everything..please God let me heal from this

for the anhedonia, i have, but it seem not made me much harm, i notice that actually i do not think about, living my life;
    Iggy, i will speed my healing, drinking bottle of vitamine C, omega 3 , to be able to pick you the faster possible

So happy for you, Stan, that you have felt improvements and now have hope - that is just wonderful! You are so very strong for going so long without any sign of change - how did you keep going all those years without any improvement??
    2006 Rx'd Cymbalta for approx 1 yr. WD after 4 mos - didn't realize was WD,took Zoloft and Klonopin; tapered K. Spring 2012 experienced major WD symptoms while tapering Zoloft; tried to updose but no relief, back on K 1 mg. Switched over 5-6 mos from Zoloft to Citalopram. Finished Zoloft 1/13; now on Citalopram 35 mg and 1 mg Klonopin. Started to experience withdrawal symptoms from switch (?) approx. 3 months after finished Zoloft (4/13). Now at 35 mg and hoping to start slow taper