Page 23 of 36 FirstFirst ... 13 21 22 23 24 25 33 ... LastLast

Thread: 13 years on psychotropics

Wow, you're far from home, indeed! There Plogne wolves, right? (I love wolves)

Do you kown the "Bodin's family"(a parody of life in the countryside in France where Maria Bodin made ​​goat cheese ...) In this video, she tries to communicate in English with an Australian ... a bit like me without "google translate "

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bSpmI...eature=related

A video about my country "la Sologne" :I found on youtube: it is not great ... but there are some beautiful images (PS: I am not a follower of the hunt!)

Hey, Stan! we invite you to visit! It is very relaxing!
    Dédé
    Last edited by Dédé; 10-02-2012 at 05:27 PM. Reason: [URL="http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xxipo_visite-de-la-sologne_animals"][/URL]

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xxi...ologne_animals

Error again...oops! I don't anderstand...
    Last edited by Dédé; 10-02-2012 at 05:29 PM. Reason: error
    "When the last tree has died, the last river poisoned, the last fish caught, only then will you find that money can not eat! " Cree Indian

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bAjtVMhQyWw

This one is better: http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xsd...l-duhin_travel
    I hope you'll enjoy.
    I hope you will feel better!

i know only Clermont-ferrand i was when i was 20, today with my vertigo, unable to stand, to rest, go to Paris is a feat for me, i was yesterday in gare de Lyon, it was very hard in my state and all my pains, a child walks 100 times better, i was exhausted, but 1 year ago i was unable to do it alone
    nice videos, Dédé!...
    what i do not like to see, is all these dogs for hunting, the life of an animal is so precious

You live in a beautiful place, Dédé!
    Meds free since June 2005.

"An initiation into shamanic healing means a devaluation of all values, an overturning of the profane world, a peeling away of inveterate handed-down notions of the world, liberation from everything preconceived. For that reason, shamanism is closely connected with suffering. One must suffer the disintegration of one's own system of thought in order to perceive a new world in the higher space."
    -- Holger Kalweit

Quote Originally Posted by Dédé View Post
    Thank "google translate" a lot! I should read my dictionnary instead of using "google" ...Perhaps I will learn a little bit with google.. But for videos it's very hard: people speaks very fast...and I don't anderstand!There is no function "idle" on video ... what a pity!
    Dédé
    You know what? It doesn't matter if your English is not perfect (Lord knows, my French - the little that I know - is severely imperfect!).The main thing is that you can make yourself understood. And you do :)
    Aropax (Paxil). Currently at 13mg and holding.
    Added Endep (amitrypline) 12.5 for sleep - 11 July 2013

"There are things that are known and things that are unknown; in between are doors." - Anonymous

You made it into Paris in August 2011 when I was there. And to the non-w/d person, you appeared perfectly normal. The only thing another person might have thought is that you had a bad back, because you walked a bit hunched over. But that is nothing. I am so proud of what you did. For little (??? I wasn't little at the time - now 36kg lighter :D) ol' me *flutters eyes*
    Aropax (Paxil). Currently at 13mg and holding.
    Added Endep (amitrypline) 12.5 for sleep - 11 July 2013

"There are things that are known and things that are unknown; in between are doors." - Anonymous

French Café Moderator Cosette123's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Dédé View Post
    This one is better: http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xsd...l-duhin_travel
    I hope you'll enjoy.
    I hope you will feel better!
    Sologne is a country with incredible beauty and mystery, especially in autumn when the trees have their beautiful colours.
    Severe anxiety since childhood .SSRIs for OCD.
    Major traumatism in my life:Prozac during short periods.
    Deroxat (=Paxil) during 7 years.
    Three unsuccessful atempts to quit.
    Deroxat free since may 2008 (Cold turkey )

Hi all,

@ Stan:
    what i do not like to see, is all these dogs for hunting, the life of an animal is so precious
    I completely agree with you, Stan. Hunting is unfortunately present in Sologne (and elsewhere ...) My father is a hunter and fisherman since childhood (although there have been periods of his life when he was even necessary to poach to survive ...) There is a from tradition and conviviality among hunters. But I do not see the point of continuing to drive while we no longer need to do to feed us!
    Usability is in other activities and the curious pleasure to shoot can be done on non-living targets (shooting clubs)
    Hunters claim that they participate in the regulation of species: I think the reintroduction of large predators (lynx, wolf, bear) would be more legitimate ...
    (If hunters read me, I remain open to their arguments ...)
    I recently learned that for the "hunting with hounds" pups unfit for hunting are simply euthanized in farms: hunters do not even respect their dogs: it is shameful!

Sologne is a country with incredible beauty and mystery, especially in autumn when the trees have their beautiful colours.
    Yes, Sologne and Sand Geoges countries have a considerable share of mysteries: it is also the land of wizards (sorcerers) (they still exist!) And it is true that it is beautiful in the fall (they pick good mushrooms, we will listen to the call of the deer in the morning, in the fog, we do roasting chestnuts ...)
    Cosette, there are many beautiful places around the world that I would love to visit! But it's true that I prefer to live in rather Sologne than Beauce (where there is only wheat fields everywhere!) We have not yet visited throughout France: I hope!

Good afternoon!

Dédé