Page 12 of 36 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 ... LastLast

Thread: 13 years on psychotropics

Quote Originally Posted by Luc View Post
    That is so great to hear, Sam! Just take it easy, and you will get there.

Thank you for being happy for my improvement in this area Luc! I also appreciate the additional caring message and support.

Samsara
    Nobody's gonna break my stride......nobody's gonna slow me down......Oh no, I gotta keep on moving." (Men at Work)

"To face my trials with the grace of a woman rather than the grief of a child". (Veronica A. Shoffstall)

40 Months drug-free from kindling & tolerance WD (Doxepin) + many past C/T & C/switches from benzos, ADs, and APs, Lithium & thryoid h rx'd for severe GI symptoms.

Quote Originally Posted by Cosette123 View Post
    I agree with you,Sheila.After a severe wave we often have a big improvement and better healing. I have noticed that.
    This was true for me too...

heavy pains

Since a while, when i was walking outdoor, i had arms pains and chest pains; since two/three days i have a new heavy pain in chest(very less in arms), and this chest pain is strong and have to stop each 10 steps; i was much better walking before;
    after these pains will diminish, i hope i will improve a little more...
    it is long!
    12 years paxil(9 years only 10 mg) - cold turkey(1,5 month) and switch celexa tapered 1 year 20 mg
    62 years old - for GAD - 4 years 3 months meds free [since april 2009]

vegetables soup - orange (vit C) - curcuma - some meat or fish

strange pains

Regularly my heels hurt very strong in bed, and make me awake; and when i stand, the pain has diminish 95% in a few second and all day i do no more have this; i think it is withdrawal nerve related
    12 years paxil(9 years only 10 mg) - cold turkey(1,5 month) and switch celexa tapered 1 year 20 mg

I am sure the extreme cold in Europe is not helping, Stan. It is probably causing your muscles to tighten, as well as having myriad other effects on your poor, vulnerable, healing body. I hope this cold snap comes to an end very soon.

Meds free since June 2005.

"An initiation into shamanic healing means a devaluation of all values, an overturning of the profane world, a peeling away of inveterate handed-down notions of the world, liberation from everything preconceived. For that reason, shamanism is closely connected with suffering. One must suffer the disintegration of one's own system of thought in order to perceive a new world in the higher space."
    -- Holger Kalweit

the cold will last until sunday, in three days, in the area where i live, i live in a council flat at 8 floors;
    we have near no snow but very cold; other areas have snow, but i near Paris, no

Ha! Thanks for the photo, Stan! It was wonderful to see your neighborhood! Very fun! Very attractive!

And I'm proud of you for taking the trouble to take a photo and post it when you are not feeling good. It cheered me up a bit, and I'm sure it will cheer other people up a bit, too.

I'm very glad to hear the cold is supposed to end in a few days. The news from Europe has been shocking.

Thanks, again, Stan!

<< put your hands over this steaming jungle to warm them temporarily....
    Meds free since June 2005.

"An initiation into shamanic healing means a devaluation of all values, an overturning of the profane world, a peeling away of inveterate handed-down notions of the world, liberation from everything preconceived. For that reason, shamanism is closely connected with suffering. One must suffer the disintegration of one's own system of thought in order to perceive a new world in the higher space."
    -- Holger Kalweit

Stan, stay strong! This symptom will pass. And, remember, in less than three weeks we'll be in March! It will help us all.
    Keep walking. Just keep walking.

Hi Stan,

It was very enjoyable to see the photo of your neighborhood. You are a good photographer. Also, you have been having a difficult time and you still made a strong effort to take and post the photo. How far do you have to walk to the market?

Thanks much for sharing.
    "You must have chaos within you to give birth to a dancing star." -- Nietzsche

I have to walk 4 to 5 streets, it is not far but in my condition it is a big effort !...